Goldilocks - Twisted Goldilocks - Twisted

I wish it was longer

I loved everything about this except for the lack of length. I wanted more XD.
The art was great, very creepy, and some of the differences were challenging to find while the others were simple, which is the perfect mix for difference spotting games like this :)

"Notepad Drawing Collab" "Notepad Drawing Collab"

Sweet

I love this XD
oh and to Killerkillingkiller, I would have joined in on this if I had known and had been invited....XD

JKAmovies responds:

Well. . . Join in on next years 'Notepad Drawing Collab' (coming around march/april'ish). Be sure to check the Art-portal around that time 2010 ;D

Thanks.

Burger Builder Burger Builder

Well...

It's a good concept, but it got old fast.
Also, (and I think all games should have this) you should be able to turn the sound on and off...if it was there, I didn't see it

Extreme 3D Racer Extreme 3D Racer

not bad

It was alright. The graphics needed a little bit of work..and it didn't make sense that other cars can go through each other to trap you but you can't go through them. So it needs a little bit of work.

D.N.A D.N.A

ugh

I found this game very boring and lacking in instructions..not to mention the fact that you put up a mini version of it and not the full thing

Click Upon Dots Click Upon Dots

Well..

Well let's see...on my first time playing, I lost...I figured that would happen..
there was only one other person playing the game, so we played again..I guess he thought it would be another easy win...but I won....and he left...like a little baby...
you should be able to choose to play against a computer...the room is now empty..I'm leaving....goodbye

6 Differences 6 Differences

Even better than 5 differences

Once again, smooth animations, great art, challenging...but this time you added sound. I absolutely LOVE the one of the man smoking and the one after that..the sounds for the hands one goes well if you're listening to Eternal by Evanescence XD
Well done :)

5 Differences 5 Differences

Amazing!

I absolute love LOVE this game, The animation is smooth, it's challenging and artistic, and the art is great.